We are on our way! It has been a long couple of days, but my family finds ourselves in Denver, CO, on our major move to Las Vegas. By the grace of God, all has gone well. We have missed major storms, been kept safe on the roads, and slept safe and sound.
Our plan for the next couple of days is to travel to Utah for tomorrow and to arrive in Las Vegas on July 1.
Our dear friends from FBC Columbia packed up our belongings into a trailer last Saturday. 4 of them will be driving our things out to us. They are scheduled to arrive on July 3. It is an incredible gift of love that these men are showing us by driving our things all that way. We are so thankful.
- That the rest of our trip will go smoothly.
- That Mitzi will be strong to finish the driving.
- That we will all rest as we sleep in hotels on the way.
- That everyone will remain healthy and happy.
- That God will continue to provide for us and show us his great love and care.
- That those bringing our stuff will arrive safely.
- That our new life and ministry in Las Vegas will honor Christ.
- That the friends we left behind will glorify God with all they have.
Blessings to you all.